Today has been a lovely sunny day, just the perfect weather to burn the bonce slip slap slop folks.
- Was the perfect weather to celebrate my nieces birthday with a lovely family outing to Amazona Zoo.
- Got to do a little walking and exercise whilst the girls played on the Playground.
- Got some lovely photos of today, some fantastic ones of the family and some of the animals. The big cats are definitely My favourite, such powerful looking creatures. Huge paws and more soul in their eyes than any human hunting for fun!
- Lovely spot of birthday cake this evening 🙂
- Finishing with plenty of laughs with The Last Leg