Another scorcher of a day, maybe August isn’t going to be a complete washout
- A lazy start to the day which inlcuded a long soak in the hot tub
- Enjoyed lunch/dinner at the Racecourse for lunch with our good friends and their children. Lovely food and great play areas. Plenty of room to move a wheelchair around and a lift to the top floor of the play area
- Our LG got some temporary tattoo’s so she can look like daddy
- Best bit of the day was meeting Storm the Star Wars themed Dragon, complete with helmet and working gun. Really wishing I’d have taken my Lightsaber, I know why they are a bad shot too.
- Bit of R & R at home this evening