Today has definitely been one of those recovery days that people don’t see, the sleepless night, the climbing the wall with pain and frustration and the feeling of complete and utter uselessness and self loathing. I love doing things but I hate how much of a burden I become for the days needed to recover. It makes being positive hard.
- Got up, showered and dressed (then went back to bed to rest my eyes)
- Had a lovely day with A and her two adorable children, took the pressure off me playing so I’ve been able to have a good rest
- Had a good splash in the hot tub with our LG’s
- Rocked at University Challenge and Only Connect tonight
- Enjoyed The Tattoo Fixers as ever