Today has been another lazy day that has been needed, especially when the sleeping pattern isn’t improving.
- Today’s walking exercise was a short stroll around the supermarket
- Cooked an amazing (even if I may say so myself) slow cooked beef brisket in Banks Bitter, with a drizzle of honey, salt, pepper, and a few secret herbs. The house smelt amazing all day
- Had a lovely lunch with Grandad, my wife, son and LG
- Our son painted the first coat of our hallway today, and Grandad helped clear the rest of the front garden. We really are lucky to be part of such a great family who when the chips are down really pull together
- Enjoyed the hot tub, even if the benefits were only to lessen the pain from my latest fall 😦