If you have read any of my 12 days of Christmas series so far you will know how this goes, so in no particular order my goals for 2016 are;
- To cut out crisps and junk food 4 days a week
- To make time for a date night once a month
- Use the mindfulness techniques I am learning to control my temper and let go of the small stuff
- To be honest with my famiends when I have hit the proverbial wall
- Make time for my core strengthening exercises
- Stop using the word ‘Burden’ and ask for help when I need it!
- Continue to develop innovative ways of playing with my LG and helping my family
- To push the boundaries and try new things, visit new places and not let my wheelchair be an excuse not to go somewhere.
It is my intention to reflect back once a month on how progress with these is going.