Again in no particular order (except the first one, the first one is the best for spoonies) and not really recipes as they change depending what is in the cupboards or fridges but they are all simple cooks that you can pace, chuck in whatever you have and enjoy. Next time I make any I’ll put my ingredients list up, but again amounts vary depending what is in the house. I do always however have a well stocked spice rack.
- Takeaway – Saves spoons on prep and cooking time and cleaning up afterwards
- Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese
- Slow Cooker Beef and Bean Chilli
- Pasta Carbonara (has to be homemade cheese sauce)
- Easy Butter Free Banana Bread
- Slow Cooker Beef Stew & Dumplings
- Carvery – Again other than a short journey (for me anyway) it is relatively spoon free 🙂