Today I have had a few firsts
- First time in my life I’ve been in the Wymondham Council Offices
- First time in my life I’ve heard 4 disabled people and 2 carers described as “coming mob handed” (perhaps not such a positive)
- First time I’ve been outside at my LG’s nursery – she was playing with boys………….
- First time I’ve emailed an MP directly – Will he listen?
- Fist time I’ve requested agenda items be added to a Town Council Meeting – Will they be headed.
So there you have 37 years old, disabled and still trying new things, you are never too old, you are never too incapable and you should always push yourself.